Reanalysis of Plutonium and Americium-241 in the Tank 19F Closure Grab and Core Samples [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Tank 19F is scheduled to be closed by March 2004. To close this tank, a characterization of the waste remaining in the tank was required to confirm the inventory of various species for input into groundwater transport models. This characterization has been developed by a combination of process knowledge, visual observation and sample analysis. The characterization samples were obtained by High Level Waste Division (HLWD) personnel and characterized by SRTC personnel.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:wsrc-tr-2002-00540
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 02/11/2003 - 02/11/2003
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14412161