Tank 241-AZ-101 Mixer Pump Test Vapor Sampling and Analysis Plan [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This sampling and analysis plan (SAP) identifies characterization objectives pertaining to sample collection, laboratory analytical evaluation, and reporting requirements for vapor samples obtained during the operation of mixer pumps in tank 241-AZ-101. The primary purpose of the mixer pump test (MPT) is to demonstrate that the two 300 horsepower mixer pumps installed in tank 241-AZ-101 can mobilize the settled sludge so that it can be retrieved for treatment and vitrification. Sampling will be performed in accordance with Tank 241-AZ-101 Mixer Pump Test Data Quality Objective (Banning 1999) and Data Quality Objectives for Regulatory Requirements for Hazardous and Radioactive Air Emissions Sampling and Analysis (Mulkey 1999). The sampling will verify if current air emission estimates used in the permit application are correct and provide information for future air permit applications.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/06/2000., "rpp-5534, rev.1", "ECN-657303", TEMPLETON, A.M., CHG (US), and ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 03/06/2000 - 03/06/2000
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14412333