Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act Section 312 Tier Two report forms [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, 2000. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 49 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge Y-12 Plant, United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The report contains forms for the chemical description, physical and health hazards, inventory volumes, and storage codes and locations for all hazardous chemicals located at the Y-12 Plant. These can be used by local emergency response teams in case of an accident.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/01/2000., "y/ts-1780", and Evans, R.A.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 02/01/2000 - 02/01/2000
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14412401