Thermal Analysis of Repository Codisposal Waste Packages Containing Aluminum Spent Nuclear Fuel [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The objective of this study is to develop a thermal analysis methodology and to perform analyses of codisposal storage configurations to estimate the SNF, HWGL, and WP temperatures in a geological repository for various boundary conditions.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/21/1999., "wsrc-tr-98-00158", and Lee, S.Y.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 10/21/1999 - 10/21/1999
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14412625