CLASSIFICATION OF THE MGR DEFENSE HIGH LEVEL WASTE DISPOSAL CONTIANER [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information and United States. Department of Energy
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this analysis is to document the Quality Assurance (QA) classification of the Monitored Geologic Repository (MGR) defense high-level waste disposal container system structures, systems and components (SSCs) performed by the MGR Safety Assurance Department. This analysis also provides the basis for revision of YMP/90-55Q, Q-List (YMP 1998). The Q-List identifies those MGR SSCs subject to the requirements of DOE/RW-0333PY ''Quality Assurance Requirements and Description'' (QARD) (DOE 1998).
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl-ddc-se-000001 rev 00
anl-ddc-se-000001 rev 00
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"anl-ddc-se-000001 rev 00"
View MARC record | catkey: 14412740