Compatibility grab sampling and analysis plan for fiscal year 1999 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Hanford Site (Wash.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This sampling and analysis plan (SAP) identifies characterization objectives pertaining to sample collection, laboratory analytical evaluation, and reporting requirements for grab samples obtained to address waste compatibility. Analytical requirements are taken from two revisions of the Compatibility data quality objectives (DQOs). Revision 1 of the DQO (Fowler 1995) listed analyses to be performed to meet both safety and operational data needs for the Compatibility program. Revision 2A of the DQO (Mulkey and Miller 1998) addresses only the safety-related requirements; the operational requirements of Fowler (1995) have not been superseded by Mulkey and Miller (1998). Therefore, safety-related data needs are taken from Mulkey and Miller (1998) and operational-related data needs are taken from Fowler (1995). Ammonia and total alpha analyses are also performed in accordance with Fowler (1998a, 1998b).
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14413008