NORTH PORTAL-SANITARY SEWER CALCULATION-SHOP BUILDING #5006 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Yucca Mountain Project Office, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this design calculation is to determine the demand on the waste system and to size the sanitary sewer line serving the Shop Building No.5006 in accordance with the Uniform Plumbing Code (Section 4.4.1) and US Department of Energy Order 6430.1A-1540 (Section 4.4.2).
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:babbad000-01717-0200-00143, rev 01
babbad000-01717-0200-00143, rev 01
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"babbad000-01717-0200-00143, rev 01"
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14413230