Effect of MST on Crystallinity of CST/Sludge Glasses [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In support of the Salt Disposition team, the effects of monosodium titanate (MST) on two glass formulations were investigated. These glass formulations combined a blend-type sludge with Crystalline Silicotitanate (CST) and glass formers (or frit). The objective of the testing was to determine if the MST would lead to crystal formation in the glasses.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/18/1998., "wsrc-rp-98-01131", and Andrews, M.K.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 11/18/1998 - 11/18/1998
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14413321