Preliminary Dynamic Modeling of the Hanford Waste Treatment Plant Melter Offgas [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report documents preliminary versions of the models that include the components of the offgas systems from the melters through the exhaust stacks and the vessel ventilation systems. The models consider only the two major chemical species in the offgas stream: air and steam or water vapor. Model mass and energy balance calculations are designed to show the dynamic behavior of gas pressure and flow throughout the offgas systems in response to transient driving forces.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:wsrc-tr-2001-00140
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Smith, F.G. III.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/21/2001 - 09/21/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14413420