K West Basin sludge volume estimates for integrated water treatment system [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Estimates were made of the volume of sludge expected from Integrated Process Strategy (IPS) processing of the fuel and in the fuel storage canisters in K West Basin. These were based on visual observations of fuel element condition in the basin and laboratory measurements of canister sludge density. These estimates, made in early 1997, are reviewed and the basic assumptions used discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/12/1998., "hnf--3165", "DE99050913", "EW7040000", Pitner, A.L., and Fluor Daniel Hanford Inc., Richland, WA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 08/01/1998 - 08/01/1998
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14413441