Geotechnical Analysis Report for July 2004 - June 2005, Volume 2, Supporting Data [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 346 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (N.M.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report is a compilation of geotechnical data presented as plots for each active instrument installed in the underground at the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP) through June 30, 2005. A summary of the geotechnical analyses that were performed using the enclosed data is provided in Volume 1 of the Geotechnical Analysis Report (GAR).
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"doe/wipp-06-3177, volume 2"
Washington TRU Solutions LLC.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14413476