Filtration Systems, Inc. Report for SRS SpinTek Rotary Microfilter Testing [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Westinghouse Savannah River Company (WSRC) contracted with Filtration Systems, Inc to conduct a microfiltration test using their SpinTek Centrifugal filter and 5.6 M sodium, average salt solution simulated Savannah River Site (SRS) High Level Waste. The purpose of the test was to evaluate the centrifugal filter as a possible replacement for the Mott crossflow filters in the current design of the alpha removal flowsheet.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"wsrc-tr-2001-00214, rev. 1"
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 06/27/2001 - 06/27/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14413524