Tank 241-Z-361 process and characterization history [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document is a summary of the history of Tank 241-Z-361 through December 1997. Documents reviewed include engineering files, laboratory notebooks from characterization efforts, waste facility process procedures, supporting documents and interviews of people`s recollections of 20 plus years ago. Records of transfers into the tank, past characterization efforts, and speculation will be used to estimate the current condition of Tank 241-Z-361 and its contents.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/23/1997., "hnf--1989", "DE99050434", "EW3120074", Jones, S.A., and Fluor Daniel Hanford Inc., Richland, WA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 12/01/1997 - 12/01/1997
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14413649