DOE HIGH-LEVEL VITRIFIED WASTE DOSE CALCULATION [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Yucca Mountain Project Office, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this engineering calculation is to provide the radiological dose at 5,000 meters from the surface facilities of the Monitored Geologic Repository (MGR) resulting from a drop of one High-Level Waste (HLW) canister containing vitrified high-level waste glass during handling operations in the Waste Handling Building (WHB). High-level vitrified wastes from Savannah River Site (SRS), Hanford Works, West Valley, New York, and Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory (INEEL) are evaluated. This calculation will provide input data for future safety analyses for handling of Department of Energy (DOE) high-level waste in the MGR.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:cal-wps-se-000002, rev 00
cal-wps-se-000002, rev 00
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"cal-wps-se-000002, rev 00"
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
View MARC record | catkey: 14414254