CEL Working procedures for WRAP 2A formulation development test [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The WRAP 2A facility will encapsulate retrieved, stored, and newly generated contact-handled mixed low level waste (MLLW) into 55-500 gal cementitous forms. Standardized test procedures will be required to facilitate this process. Cementitous specimens will be prepared from simulated drum wastes and will be tested in the Chemical Engineering Laboratory using the laboratory operating/working procedures encorporated into this document.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/02/1994., "whc-sd-w100-tp--011", "DE95001520", and Duchsherer, M.J.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 09/01/1994 - 09/01/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14414782