1988 DOE model conference proceedings [electronic resource] : Volume 5.
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 290 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- These Proceedings of the October 3--7, 1988 DOE Model Conference are a compilation of the papers that were presented in the technical or poster sessions at the conference papers and posters not submitted for publication are not included in the Proceedings. The Table of Contents lists the titles of papers as well as the names of the presenters. These individuals are not, in all cases, the primary authors of the papers published. The actual title pages, appearing later with the papers, show the primary author(s) and all co-authors. The papers in all three volumes of the Proceedings appear as they were originally submitted for publication and have not been edited or changed in any way. Topics discussed in Volume 5 include environmental assessments and program strategies, waste treatment technologies, and regulations and compliance studies.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1988., "conf-881054-vol.5", "DE89014704", 4. annual DOE model conference, Oak Ridge, TN, USA, 3 Oct 1988., Martin Marietta Energy Systems, Inc., Oak Ridge, TN (USA), and Analysas Corp., Oak Ridge, TN (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14414927