Final/Progress Report for Instrumentation Grant [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 1 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Florida International University
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The major piece of equipment was a Furnace Model 1000 used during the Nitrate to Ammonia and Ceramic (NAC) process to sinter the ceramic final product. NAC is a new technology to immobilize liquid radioactive waste simulants. The grant also funded related control and measuring equipment.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 04/01/1996 - 03/31/1997
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14415153