Compilation and Integration of K Basin Sludge Particle Size Analysis Data [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report consolidates and integrates all of the particle size analysis data generated during the Hanford K Basin sludge characterization campaigns. The provides the most representative particle size distribution curves for the various K Basin sludge types. Understanding the particle size distribution of the sludge is necessary to design sludge retrieval and processing systems and to address sludge transportation and storage safety issues due to the potential reactivity of sludge.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pnnl-13376
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Bredt, Paul R.; Tingey, Joel M.; Schmidt, Andrew J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14415213