International Source Book [electronic resource] : Nuclear Fuel Cycle Research and Development Vol 1 Volume 1.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1983.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document starts with an overview that summarizes nuclear power policies and waste management activities for nations with significant commercial nuclear fuel cycle activities either under way or planned. A more detailed program summary is then included for each country or international agency conducting nuclear fuel cycle and waste management research and development. This first volume includes the overview and the program summaries of those countries listed alphabetically from Argentina to Italy.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pnl-2478 rev 2 vol. 1
pnl-2478 rev 2 vol. 1
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"pnl-2478 rev 2 vol. 1"
Lakey, L. T.; Harmon, K. M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14415334