The DWPF waste form qualification program [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Savannah River Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Prior to the introduction of radioactive feed into the Defense Waste Processing Facility for immobilization in borosilicate glass an extensive waste qualification program must be completed. The DWPF must demonstrate its ability to comply with the Waste Acceptance Product Specifications. This ability is being demonstrated through laboratory and pilot scale work and will be completed after the full operation of the DWPF using various simulated feeds.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1994., "wsrc-ms--94-0325", " conf-940815--21", "DE94013283", SPECTRUM `94: international nuclear and hazardous waste management conference,Atlanta, GA (United States),14-18 Aug 1994., and Marra, S.L.; Plodinec, M.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14415825