Technical bases for the salt processing cell dilution strategy for the low nitrite process [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Savannah River Company
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This document recommends an interim dilution strategy for the low nitrite precipitate hydrolysis process. A minimum carbon dioxide purge rate of 27 scan during feeding and for 15 minutes after feeding and a maximum precipitate slurry feed rate of 36 gpm are recommended. These recommendations provide an interim dilution strategy that will provide for the start of cold chemical runs and until additional offgas data is collected from the PHEF (Precipitate Hydrolysis Experimental Facility).
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 10/01/1992 - 10/01/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14416489