FACSIM/MRS (Monitored Retrievable Storage)-2 [electronic resource] : Storage and shipping model documentation and user's guide
- Richland, Wash. : Pacific Northwest Laboratory, 1987. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Pacific Northwest Laboratory (PNL) has developed a stochastic computer model, FACSIM/MRS, to assist in assessing the operational performance of the Monitored Retrievable Storage (MRS) waste-handling facility. This report provides the documentation and user's guide for FACSIM/MRS-2, which is also referred to as the back-end model. The FACSIM/MRS-2 model simulates the MRS storage and shipping operations, which include handling canistered spent fuel and secondary waste in the shielded canyon cells, in onsite yard storage, and in repository shipping cask loading areas.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1987., "pnl-6003", "DE87011699", and Huber, H.D.; Hostick, C.J.; Chockie, A.D.; Otis, P.T.; Sovers, R.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14417332