Radioactive waste vitrification technology [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report discusses the involvement of the Pacific Northwest Laboratory in the development of vitrification technology for the treating of radioactive, chemical and mixed wastes since the 1960's.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pnl-sa-21009
E 1.99: conf-9209108--2
- Other Subject(s):
- Chemical Wastes
- Radioactive Wastes
- Ceramic Melters
- In-Situ Processing
- Radioactive Waste Processing
- Remedial Action
- Electric Furnaces
- Nonradioactive Wastes
- Radioactive Materials
- Radioactive Waste Management
- Waste Management
- Waste Processing
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. annual meeting of USSR Nuclear Society, St. Petersburg (Russian Federation), 14-18 Sep 1992.
Thompson, L.E.; Burkholder, H.C.; Chapman, C.C.; Ross, W.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14417497