Savannah River Site high-level waste safety issues [electronic resource] : The need for final disposal of the wastes
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Savannah River Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Using new criteria developed by the High-Level Waste Tank Safety Task Force, the Savannah River Site (SRS) identified six safety issues in the SRS tank farms. None of the safety issues were priority 1, the most significant issues handled by the Task Force. This paper discusses the safety issues and the programs for resolving each of them.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:wsrc-ms--91-372
E 1.99: conf-920307--42
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Waste management `92,Tucson, AZ (United States),1-5 Mar 1992.
Hobbs, D.T.; d`Entremont, P.D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14417717