[TRU waste storage, technical data and calculations electropolishing, October 21, 1977--April 1978] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 162 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Savannah River Plant (E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document contains copies of three reports on electropolishing. Electropolishing is a key step in the processing of solid wastes. It is the design basis for decontaminating alpha, as well as beta-gamma, waste metals in spite of incomplete data on the process and associated equipment.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sr/h--585
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14417862