Failure strain and mechanical property data for the Type IIIA waste tank liners [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (48 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Savannah River Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The SRS Waste Tanks at the Savannah River Site to be employed in the In-Tank Precipitation (ITP) process are undergoing a structural evaluation in order to define their response to a hypothetical deflagration accident. This report provides mechanical property data to support the structural analyses, and characterizes the impact of mechanical property variability and materials degradation on the failure strain of the primary liner.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:wsrc-rp-92-859
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14418163