Waste immobilization process development at the Savannah River Plant [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 37 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Processes to immobilize various wasteforms, including waste salt solution, transuranic waste, and low-level incinerator ash, are being developed. Wasteform characteristics, process and equipment details, and results from field/pilot tests and mathematical modeling studies are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
DOE/UKAEA workshop on waste encapsulation, Oxford, UK, 14 Apr 1986.
Charlesworth, D L.
Savannah River Lab., Aiken, SC (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14418609