RESEARCH STUDIES ON ANALYSIS OF IONIZED GASES. Final Report [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1962.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 19 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The appearance of a large mass 12 peak in pure helium afterglows prompted further investigations, from which it is believed that the maas 12 peak is carbon from a CO impurity, probably a result of outgassing of the walls of the discharge chamber, Mixtures of oxygen with helium and neon have been examined in an attempt to measure the O/sup +/ to O/sub 2/ charge transfer rate. Afterglows in hydrogen, water vapor, and nitrogen-- hydrogen mixtures have also been studied. (auth)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ga-3358
E 1.99: dasa-1329
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Snow, W R.
General Atomic Div., General Dynamics Corp., San Diego, Calif.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14418649