Transuranic waste assay instrumentation [electronic resource] : new developments and directions at the Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 13 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory is developing assay instrumentation for the quantitative analysis of transuranic materials found in bulk solid wastes generated by Department of Energy facilities and by the commercial nuclear power industry. This also includes wastes generated in the decontamination and decommissioning of facilities and wastes generated during burial ground exhumation. The assay instrumentation will have a detection capability for the transuranics of less than 10 nCi of activity per gram of waste whenever practicable.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Institute of Nuclear Materials Management meeting, Cincinnati, OH, USA, 27 Jun 1978.
Smith, W.J.; Franks, L.A.; Trundle, A.S.; Umbarger, C.J.; Pigg, J.L.; West, L.; Noel, B.W.; Cates, M.R.; Close, D.A.; Honey, F.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14418663