Low-level waste management program and interim waste operations technologies [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1983. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Department of Energy currently supports an integrated technology development and transfer program aimed at ensuring that the technology necessary for the safe management and disposal of LLW by the commercial and defense sectors is available. The program focuses on five technical areas: (1) corrective measures technology, (2) improved shallow land burial technology, (3) greater confinement disposal technology, (4) model development and validation, and (5) treatment methods for problem wastes. The results of activities in these areas are reported in the open literature and the Proceedings of the LLWMP Annual Participants Information Meeting.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1983., "conf-8311105-4", "DE84003399", DOE/CEA meeting on defense waste management, Knoxville, TN, USA, 9 Nov 1983., and Mezga, L.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14419143