AFR spent fuel storage program. Technical progress report, October 1980-December 1980 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 15 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Work on this project is focused on developing design and licensing information for the model facility. Facility modification designs and studies scheduled in 1980 have been completed with a draft report forwarded to DOE for review. Subcontracts for additional rack design analysis to include disassembled fuel were approved by DOE in late December and will be completed in mid-April. Essentially all the security design and licensing documentation work have been completed with the major effort remaining being editorial.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Allied-General Nuclear Services, Barnwell, SC (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14419415