Application of QA geoscience investigations [electronic resource].
- Albuquerque, N.M. : Sandia National Laboratories, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 10 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper discusses the evolution of a classical hardware QA program (as currently embodied in DOE/ALO Manual Chapter 08XA; NRC 10CFR Part 50, Appendix B; and other similar documents) into the present geoscience quality assurance programs that address eventual NRC licensing, if required. In the context of this paper, QA will be restricted to the tasks associated with nuclear repositories, i.e. site identification, selection, characterization, verification, and utilization.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand-80-0531c
E 1.99: conf-8005105-1
- Published through SciTech Connect.
35. annual technical conference, San Francisco, CA, USA, 11 May 1980.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14419572