Radioactive contamination in liquid wastes discharged to ground at separations facilities through June 1960 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1961.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document summarizes the amounts of radioactive contamination discharged to ground from separations facilities through June 1960. Detailed data for individual disposal sites are presented on a month-to-month basis for the period of January through June 1960. Previous publications of this series are listed in the bibliography and may be referred to for specific information on measurements and radioactivity totals prior to January 1960.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hw--69071
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Hanford Works, Richland, WA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 04/01/1961 - 04/01/1961
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14419634