Far field thermal calculations for the WIPP site in SENM [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 20 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This idealized study indicates that there is little impact upon the far thermal field from water expansion or for stoppage of aquifer flow. The variability of salt thermal conductivity in the Salado Formation can be as important to the magnitude of the temperature fields as the extremes proposed for thermal loading densities. 5 figures, 3 tables.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Symposium on the scientific basis for nuclear waste management, Boston, MA, USA, 26 Nov 1979.
Pahwa, S.B.; Wayland, J.R.
INTERA Environmental Consultants, Inc., Houston, TX (USA)
Sandia Labs., Albuquerque, NM (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14419654