Laboratory simulation of high-level liquid waste evaporation and storage [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The reprocessing of nuclear fuel generates high-level liquid wastes (HLLW) which require interim storage pending solidification. Interim storage facilities are most efficient if the HLLW is evaporated prior to or during the storage period. Laboratory evaporation and storage studies with simulated waste slurries have yielded data which are applicable to the efficient design and economical operation of actual process equipment.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1978., "conf-781105-65", ANS meeting, Washington, DC, USA, 12 Nov 1978., Anderson, P.A., and Idaho National Engineering Lab., Idaho Falls (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14419981