System design for retrieval of solidified high-level wastes at Hanford [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 29 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A Waste Retrieval System has been conceptually designed as a step in the process toward the demonstration of the capability to retrieve the projected 36,000,000 gallons of radioactive salt cake and sludge wastes from underground storage tanks at Hanford. This functionally complete, totally remotely operable system consists of a large mobile platform containing all of the tools and equipment necessary to recover, remove and package the wastes for transfer to an onsite processing facility.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:arh-sa-301
E 1.99: conf-771109-100
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ANS winter meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA, 27 Nov 1977.
Atlantic Richfield Hanford Co., Richland, Wash. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14420187