Reduction of waste storage costs [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1955.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This memorandum covers the results of a study aimed at recommending a general course of action on waste handling and storage at Savannah River. It is the intent of the study to develop recommendations applying to the immediate needs for additional waste storage capacity, to plant tests of methods for reducing waste volumes to engineering design and development aimed at future economies, and to research on longer term phases of the program. It is further intended that steps recommended for the immediate future be such as to permit taking maximum advantage of late developments.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:dpw--55-291
E 1.99: sr/h--728
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Du Pont de Nemours (E.I.) and Co., Wilmington, DE (United States). Explosives Dept.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 06/01/1955 - 06/01/1955
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14420388