Simulation of effects of ground-water development on water levels in glacial-drift aquifers in the Brooten-Belgrade area, west-central Minnesota / by Geoffrey N. Delin ; prepared in cooperation with the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources and the Western Minnesota Resource Conservation and Development Association
- Delin, G. N.
- St. Paul, Minn. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1991.
Denver, Colo. : Books and Open-File Reports
- Physical Description:
- v, 66 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
Minnesota. Department of Natural Resources
Western Minnesota Resource Conservation and Development Association
Full Text available online
- Water-resources investigations report ; 88-4193
- Related Titles:
- Simulation of effects of ground water development on water levels in glacial-drift aquifers ....
- Shipping list no.: 91-465-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 65-66).
View MARC record | catkey: 1442053