Dissolver anti-foam jets [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1956.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this report is to present observations, developed jointly with Purex Technology Operation, which support the ``foam`` theory for high dissolver tower differential pressure, and to recommend the installation of test jets in a dissolver jumper which should destroy dissolver foam and thereby improve overall dissolver performance.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hw--46019
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
LaRiviere, J.R.; Michels, L.R.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 10/01/1956 - 10/01/1956
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14420940