Computer model for the KALC process studies in the ORGDP Off-Gas Decontamination Pilot Plant. [Krypton adsorption in liquid carbon dioxide] [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1976. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 49 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A computer model of the KALC process is presented for the equipment configuration in use during HTGR off-gas studies at the ORGDP Off-Gas Decontamination Pilot Plant. The model is tailored to require input routinely available during such experimental studies. A program is included to provide McCabe-Thiele plots as an additional convenience.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1976., "ornl/tm-5457", and Glass, R.W.; Barker, R.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14421199