Mid-session hearings for fiscal year 2015 : hearings before the Committee on the Budget, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, second session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Budget
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 556 pages) : illustrations
- S. hrg. ; 113-519
- April 1, 2014. Opportunity, mobility, and inequality in today's economy -- April 8, 2014. Supporting broad-based economic growth and fiscal responsibility through a fairer tax code -- May 1, 2014. Investing in what works: Exploring social impact bonds -- May 13, 2014. Expanding economic opportunity for women and families -- June 4, 2014. The impact of student loan debt on borrowers and the economy -- July 29, 2014. The costs of inaction: The economic and budgetary consequences of climate change.
- Title from title screen (viewed February 12, 2015).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14422275