Ensuring patients' access to care and privacy : are federal laws protecting patients? : field hearing of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth COngress, second session, on examining ensuring patients access to care and privacy, focusing on whether our federal laws are doing enough to protect people when they are most vulnerable, when they are sick and in need of medical care, May 30, 2012 (St. Paul, MN).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 104 pages).
- S. hrg. ; 112-911
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 2, 2015). and Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14422343