Annual Parole Survey, 1998 [electronic resource] / United States Department of Justice. Office of Justice Programs. Bureau of Justice Statistics
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2012.
- Additional Creators:
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research
- ICPSR ; 29666
- Restrictions on Access:
- AVAILABLE. This study is freely available to the general public.
- The 1998 Annual Parole Survey provides a count of thetotal number of persons supervised in the community on January 1 andDecember 31, 1998, and a count of the number entering and leavingsupervision during the year. The survey also provides counts of the number of parolees by certain characteristics, such as gender, race and Hispanic or Latino origin, supervision status, and cause of death. This survey covers all 50 States, the District of Columbia, and the federal system. Cf.: http://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR29666.v1
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2015-01-05.
- Type of File/Data:
- Other Forms:
- Also available as downloadable files.
View MARC record | catkey: 14422629