Eurobarometer 73.3 [electronic resource] : National and European Identity, and Electromagnetic Fields and Health, March-April 2010 / European Commission
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2011.
- Additional Creators:
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research
- doi.org , Access restricted ; authentication may be required
- Restrictions on Access:
- AVAILABLE. This study is freely available to ICPSR member institutions.
- The Eurobarometer series is a unique cross-national and cross-temporal survey program conducted on behalf of the European Commission. These surveys regularly monitor public opinion in the European Union (EU) member countries and consist of standard modules and special topic modules. The standard modules address attitudes towards European unification, institutions and policies, measurements for general socio-political orientations, as well as respondent and household demographics. The special topic modules address such topics as agriculture, education, natural environment and resources, public health, public safety and crime, and science and technology.This round of Eurobarometer surveys covers the special topics: national and European identity, and electromagnetic fields and health. Questions pertain to citizenship and origin of family, connections with other countries, knowledge of languages, mobility across countries in the next 10 years, attachment to other countries, regional identity, and belonging to majority and minority groups. Other questions address awareness of electromagnetic fields sources and their effects on health, as well as opinions about protection from these fields. Demographic and other background information collected includes age, gender, nationality, marital status and parental relations, occupation, age when stopped full-time education, household composition, ownership of a fixed or mobile telephone and other goods, difficulties in paying bills, level in society, and Internet use. In addition, country-specific data includes type and size of locality, region of residence, and language of interview (select countries). Cf.: http://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR30161.v2
- Other Subject(s):
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2015-01-05.
- Type of File/Data:
- Other Forms:
- Also available as downloadable files.
View MARC record | catkey: 14422992