Post-Acute Care Supplement (PACS) Research Files, 2000-2010 [electronic resource] / Thomas MaCurdy, Jason Shafrin
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2013.
- Additional Creators:
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research
- ICPSR ; 34443
- Restrictions on Access:
- AVAILABLE. This study is freely available to the general public.
- Overview. The Post-Acute Care Supplement (PACS) files were developed from two administrative data sets that capture assessments at multiple points in post-acute care: the Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) Summary File (OASF): 2000-2010, which covers home health care, and the Long-Term Care Annual Summary File (LTCASF): 2000-2010, which covers nursing homes. Annual files were developed for the period 2000 to 2010 that summarize health conditions, functional status, and care patterns into one observation per beneficiary per year.Data Access. These data are not available from ICPSR. Because the data contain confidential CMS assessment data, researchers will need to secure a data use agreement from CMS. For researchers who secure a DUA, the files will be distributed to them through the Medicare/Medicaid Research Information Center (MedRIC) (email@example.com). Cf.: http://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR34443.v1
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2015-01-05.
- Type of File/Data:
- Other Forms:
- Also available as downloadable files.
View MARC record | catkey: 14423421