RAND Center for Population Health and Health Disparities (CPHHD) Data Core Series [electronic resource] : Pollution, 1988-2004 [United States] / Jose J. Escarce, Nicole Lurie, Adria Jewell
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2011.
- Additional Creators:
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research
- ICPSR ; 27864
- Restrictions on Access:
- AVAILABLE. This study is freely available to ICPSR member institutions.
- The RAND Center for Population Health and Health Disparities (CPHHD) Data CoreSeries is composed of a wide selection of analytical measures, encompassing avariety of domains, all derived from a number of disparate data sources. TheCPHHD Data Core's central focus is on geographic measures for census tracts,counties, and Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs) from two distinct geo-reference points, 1990 and 2000. The current study, Pollution, comprises datafor three criteria pollutants, Particulate Matter 10 ug3 (PM 10), ParticulateMatter 2.5 ug3 (PM 2.5), and Ozone (O3), each with two different geo-references(1990 geo-reference and 2000 geo-reference), with aggregations made either toquarterly/annual (PM*) or monthly/summertime (O3), each at three differentgeographic levels of summary (tract, county (geographic), and MSA (geographic)).All data sets in the series are longitudinal, though with different periods ofcoverage, depending upon the pollutant. The specific available measures varydepending upon the geographic level of summarization. Cf.: http://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR27864.v1
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2015-01-05.
- Type of File/Data:
- Other Forms:
- Also available as downloadable files.
View MARC record | catkey: 14423445