Uniform Crime Reporting Program Data [United States] [electronic resource] : Arrests by Age, Sex, and Race, 1984 / United States Department of Justice. Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2014.
- Additional Creators:
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research
- ICPSR ; 23328
- Restrictions on Access:
- AVAILABLE. This study is freely available to the general public.
- These data provide information on the number of arrestsreported to the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Uniform CrimeReporting (UCR) Program each year by police agencies in the UnitedStates. These arrest reports provide data on 43 offenses includingviolent crime, drug use, gambling, and larceny. The data received byICPSR were structured as a hierarchical file containing (per reportingpolice agency) an agency header record, 1 to 12 monthly headerrecords, and 1 to 43 detail offense records containing the counts ofarrests by age, sex, and race for a particular offense. ICPSRrestructured the original data to a rectangular format. Cf.: http://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR23328.v1
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2015-01-05.
- Type of File/Data:
- Other Forms:
- Also available as downloadable files.
View MARC record | catkey: 14423700