Proceedings of a special symposium : coastal watersheds and their effects on the ocean environment / sponsored by the Southern California Academy of Sciences, May 5, 1995 ; Susan E. Yoder and John H. Dorsey, editors
- Additional Titles:
- Coastal watersheds and their effects on the ocean environment
- Los Angeles : The Academy, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages : illustrations, maps ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Yoder, Susan E.
Dorsey, John H. (John Henry)
Southern California Academy of Sciences
- Bulletin, 0038-3872 ; v. 95, no. 1 (Apr. 1996)
- The border : sharing a problem and a solution / Carol A. Sibley -- San Diego Regional Storm Water Monitoring Program : contaminant inputs to coastal wetlands and bays / Kenneth Schiff and Marty Stevenson -- Observations of oceanic processes and water quality following seven years of CTD surveys in Santa Monica Bay, California / Ann Dalkey and John F. Shisko -- Toxicity of dry weather flow from the Santa Monica Bay watershed / Steven M. Bay ... [et al.] -- Adverse effects of hyposalinity from stormwater runoff on the aggregating anemone, Anthopleura elegantissima, in the marine intertidal zone / K.L.M. Martin, M.C. Lawson, and H. Engebretson -- Abstract : storm water pollution regulatory compliance in the Los Angeles region transportation industry / L. Donald Duke, Paul G. Beswick, and Yong Jae Chung.
- One-day symposium held at the 1995 Annual Meeting of the Southern California Academy of Sciences entitled "Coastal Watersheds and their Effects on the Ocean Environment."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1442452