Mutual legal assistance treaty with Bermuda [microform] : Treaty between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of Bermuda Relating to Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters signed at Hamilton on January 12, 2009
- Uniform Title:
- Treaty between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of Bermuda Relating to Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters (2009 January 12)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 23 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Treaty doc. ; 111-6
- At head of title: 111th Congress, 2d session. Senate.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations."
Shipping list no.: 2010-0307-M.
"June 29, 2010."
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the Internet from the GPO Access site. Address as of 12/28/2010: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_documents & docid=f:td006.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 14424611