Advances in Natural Language Processing [electronic resource] : 9th International Conference on NLP, PolTAL 2014, Warsaw, Poland, September 17-19, 2014. Proceedings / edited by Adam Przepiâorkowski, Maciej Ogrodniczuk
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- 1st ed. 2014.
- Physical Description:
- XVI, 492 p. 60 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Przepiâorkowski, Adam, Ogrodniczuk, Maciej, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 8686
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Morphology, named entity recognition, term extraction -- Lexical semantics -- Sentence level syntax, semantics, and machine translation.- Discourse, coreference resolution, automatic summarization, and question answering -- Text classification, information extraction and information retrieval.- Speech processing, language modelling, and spell- and grammar-checking.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Advances in Natural Language Processing, PolTAL 2014, Warsaw, Poland, in September 2014. The 27 revised full papers and 20 revised short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 83 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on morphology, named entity recognition, term extraction; lexical semantics; sentence level syntax, semantics, and machine translation; discourse, coreference resolution, automatic summarization, and question answering; text classification, information extraction and information retrieval; and speech processing, language modelling, and spell- and grammar-checking.
- 9783319108889, 9783319108896 (print), and 9783319108872 (print)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 14425335